View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:23 AM   #9
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The screen uses no power. As I said, the other components of the machine will use a small, but significant, amount of power while the machine is on. That's why the recommendation with all such devices is to do a full "shutdown" if you're not going to be using it for a day or two.
And my Mini has been on standby or active (aka reading mode) since november without having had one recharge since. I've lost one bar out of four now...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote