View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 05:32 PM   #18
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
GB/T18287-2000 is a standard and not a battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichyRich View Post
So, far, it seems there are extended batteries out that are compatible with GB/TI8287-2000, but the design of the battery, if the pictures are accurate, would indicate they are physically incompatible. The main problem is that any site I go to has the same picture for displaying the battery.

2600Mah Battery

1200Mah Battery

An alternate reference # seem to be CS-ET280SL

The GB/T18287-2000 or CS-ET280SL batteries are typically found in these devices:
Dallab DP900 PDA
Dallab xg 500p PDA
Lenovo Lenove ET280 PDA

If I had to guess, this battery seems like a close alternative. This battery is for the Ipod Photo.
PMPAIPHOTO

Of course, all this information is gleaned from web searches, so all the information could be inaccurate.
Dear All:

We are waiting for the factory to give us an accurate battery number and link. Shopping by the battery standard does little good. It is the three wires that throw us off. They have promised to respond immediately and I will post; but it sure does not look now to us like a simple cell phone battery as I thought it was. We will be exact.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote