Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 09:32 AM   #10418
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Definitely the Mediterranean Area, and roughly the same time period as the Roman Empire...

... and Ug the Elder did invent wooden clubs but they were sold only through licensed chain retailers, never from vending machines. My 'product' came from a coin-operated machine located at the entrance of a building. If no one guesses the answer by my morning, I'll post the answer while I eat my Kalamata olives, and flatbread spread with za'atar and olive oil.

(If I gave you any more clues, it would have to be the answers!! LOL!)

Bed time now... If someone want to put up another question while I get my beauty rest (if I get any more beautiful, I'm going to become a public menace...) go right ahead.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote