Thread: Firmware Update Kindelabra: Kindle Collection Manager
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 08:53 AM   #101
dilo_sec
dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowck001 View Post
Kindleabra is complete crap for windows!! GTK+ errors after trying all versions and distros. A word of advice for the "CODER???" of this abomination. Professionals use modern compiled languages with no library hell!!. And of course we test them thorougly on all platforms. Go to school and get a degree in software engineering - and learn about process management. Releasing a shoddy "package" such as this which doesnt work and requires users to have to uninstall myriad pieces of crap from their systems just reinforces the view that freeware is worth just that - NOTHING!!
Not very nice things to say about someone's effort to be helpful to the (mostly) nice people who visit these pages, some (not all) having found Kindelabra useful. I myself tried Kindlelabra many moons ago and it did not work the way I wanted to manage my own ebooks. Wished I could write someting better! Wished you would write something better, and let us critique your efforts ...
dilo_sec is offline   Reply With Quote