View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 11:12 AM   #32
Noah98
Eccentric
Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The nook, ipad 3, Kindle Fire HD (8.9), Kindle Paperwhite
Ok, I guess I should change my vote. My wife asked me if she could get the android market, and I took the rooting plunge. My first attempt almost ended in disaster and frustration, but my second attempt (on a different computer) worked without issue.

I rooted, installed the Market, installed an alternate launcher from the Amazon App Store (Go Launcher was removed, but Claystone was there), signed in to google, and promptly unrooted.

Everything is running fine, and she is sticking with the default KF launcher, and only switching over to Claystone for Market access.
Noah98 is offline   Reply With Quote