View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 10:08 PM   #76
AHMavrick
Enthusiast
AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: none
Hi, thanks for the guide here.

I have a question. My particular addiction in reading is Sci Fi. I like good hard sci fi and not the fantasy that often gets added into it. I am on the fence about getting an ebook reader. I started looking for what was available in my area of interest and am sincerely disappointed in what seems to be available. I often buy used books and trade them often. The favorite authors I follow seem to be missing. I even visited Baen books website to look for E books and they seem to have very few in electronic format.

Is there a good source for Sci Fi, especially the newer authors?? If not then I guess I'll be waiting to get the reader if it won't feed my addiction.
AHMavrick is offline   Reply With Quote