View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 01:04 PM   #114
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Well, I just left my own 1-star review.

I always thought it was lame when people reviewed something they hadn't read, but the concentrated effort here should get noticed. Amazon isn't going to remove the negative ratings, because it is in their interest to have the ebook for sale. As a matter of fact, I read that holding back the ebook was not aimed at ereaders as much as it was aimed at Amazon's concentration of power in the bookseller areana.

Changing your mind in the presence of new information. I bet that is discussed in the book!
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote