View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 10:31 AM   #36
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by spellbanisher View Post
For me the difference between the 169 ppi of the Nook Tablet and the 216 ppi of the kindle fire hd is noticeable but not a huge deal. I don't think i'd be able to notice the difference between a 1080p 7 inch screen and a 720p screen, although i'd have to use a 1080p device before i could be sure.
I used your post to try to notice a difference between my iPad mini and the nook HD on display at a B&N store. The quality was barely noticeable between the two even though the nook has much better PPI.

I doubt the new nexus will matter either.

Last edited by robertc88; 07-17-2013 at 10:42 AM.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote