View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 11:15 PM   #20
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
I hope this will shake up the publishing industry to some extent: back-listed titles will finally become available again, and authors will get larger cuts, or even any money at all.

There is this one book I found in my local library when I was in highschool, in Germany, that I loved so much, I'd borrow it every few months. Then, one day, it was gone. I could not find it anywhere to purchase, because the book was in English and that was before amazon et al. It pains me that that book is out of print and only available used.
I just wonder, what if the authors are already dead? All those titles boxed up in some basement

Last edited by xendula; 12-02-2012 at 08:43 PM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote