View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 10:31 AM   #348
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasyfan View Post
I downloaded Alice's Adventures in Wonderland in a dramatised reading from Librivox Plus from my audiobooks app.. It is really quite well done and enjoyable. I would recommend it.

The "Plus" books are read by the best Librivox readers and very well presented. It's very inexpensive to get as an individual Plus title but for only €4.99 one can download all of the Plus selections one cares to have--and there are quite a few of them.
What is LibriVox Plus? I don't see anything at the LibriVox site or in a Google search.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote