View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 03:50 PM   #96
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
Could it be that they don't update the estimate that they've given you at the time of the original cover, even if it's really changed. Or, IOW, could it be that you would have received it earlier w/o toying with the order?
I think it possibly would have been shipped prior to October 30, but I have no way of knowing. I just feel much better now that I have a more reasonable shipping date for the cover
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote