View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 11:22 PM   #76
idraw22
Zealot
idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite, Kindle 3, jetbook mini, sony clie, sony prs-T1
I still enjoy organizing my bookshelf, except most of the time it's on my computer. I have still have older ones that don't have covers or need to be converted and put with newer ones of the same author or genre. But I still goto the bookstore and see if there's any I would like to have in ebook format or just read. I spend alot more time reading them tho.
idraw22 is offline   Reply With Quote