View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 08:49 PM   #9
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeden View Post
There is a problem with audio streaming too. Since the last update, the TuneInRadio app no longer plays continuously. Before the update, this app worked reliably until I turned it off, but now it cuts out when the current piece of music finishes. If I restart the app, a message appears, saying that streaming stopped. Then the current piece plays, and the whole thing cuts out again. I hope the Vox team will look into fixing this glitch.
I think I had TuneIn shut off the other day when the screen went off. Then I checked and found I'd set Wi-Fi sleep policy to turn off when the screen turns off, so I changed it to Never. (That's Menu - Wireless Networks - Wi-Fi Settings - press Menu again, then Advanced and it's at the top of the list)

Anyway, I just Googled TuneIn Radio stopping on Android and it seems others are also seeing this, sometimes stopping after 10 minutes. Mine's been playing now for about 20 minutes since I first saw this message and started messing around.
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote