View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 07:39 PM   #6
tilia
Evangelist
tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by harpangel36 View Post
Thank you, I have the goodreads plug-in. When I select download tags from shelves, I get the message "No books required tags updating." I have no tags on any of my books at the current time. Is there a setting in Calibre I need to change? Is this the correct thread to be asking on?
It sounds like you are using the Goodreads Sync plugin. This can download the Goodreads shelves you have put your books on. Either as tags, or in a costum column.

What I think theducks meant was the Goodreads metadata sourcee plugin. It will download the most popular shelves for a book as tags. You can customise how the Goodreads shelves are mapped to tags by configuring the plugin.
tilia is offline   Reply With Quote