View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 10:04 PM   #5
wallflower75
Groupie
wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage/iPhone 6 Plus/iPad mini
Quote:
And Sony support is pretty much useless. I keep getting the "re-install" line, which doesn't work. Today they told me to go into Windows Safe Mode and install it.
Yeah, I got that one, too. Fortunately for me, there was a thread somewhere around here about the problems people were having with the software on Vista, so I followed their advice and it's worked okay ever since. What killed mine was a file that I think might've been corrupt, because I haven't tried to load that file since, and *small voice* everything's been okay.

Now watch, it'll mess up on my just because I said something...

Here's the link to the thread that helped me out. Although my problem wasn't with purchased books, this might be of help to you:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54661

Last edited by wallflower75; 09-03-2009 at 10:08 PM. Reason: added link
wallflower75 is offline   Reply With Quote