View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 09:33 AM   #6
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
My home Wifi is working great. I have three computers and one smart phone already using it. This morning I connected two different laptops to the home Wifi with no problems. It is only the Nook that can't get through.
Oh, I didn't realize that. It sounded like you didn't have a working wifi (or I incorrectly heard that ). Anyway, it would be a good idea to just register with an easy to access spot like the library would have.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote