View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 10:03 PM   #641
DebbyS
Zealot
DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite; Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
This may come up again the day after Xmas. At Staples I bought a 2 Terabyte external Seagate drive for $79 on the day after Black Friday (it was Saturday afternoon). I feared the price had gone back up after reading the add more closely, but when they checked the then current price -- it was still on BF sale. I noted today in one of there adverts the same device is $139. I have a free member card with them, use it when I buy things, and they email me links to specials & coupons, and send a $ off coupon in the mail every 2-3 months. I note they have SanDisk 16G thumbdrives for $9.99. On Black Friday Radio Shack had SanDisk 16s for $7.99 and 32G for $9.99. I was too late for the 32 but got two 16s. So it looks these are going down in price as well. They hold a lot of ebooks (I use the terabite-size drive to back up DVDs). Lots of good cheap storage tech to watch for.
DebbyS is offline   Reply With Quote