View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 09:31 PM   #14
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
I read constantly in my teens and 20s. My reading declined in my 30s due largely to my workload and schedule. It bottomed out in my 40s and 50s when I was a stay-at-home dad, and very busy with kids, homework, after school activities, etc.

But my son left for college last year and my reading picked up a bit; my daughter left for college a couple of months ago and my reading really picked up. Now that I've made the transition from stay-at-home dad to merely unemployed I finally have time to read all those books I put off -- and then some!

Maybe, if your reading has declined as you've aged, you just haven't lived long enough yet.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote