View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 06:33 PM   #11
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimulkan View Post
Maybe Sakura uses custom GTK widgets (or doesn't use GTK widgets at all), I don't know if the iRex refresh hooks would work for them. Leafpad displays stuff fine, so we do know that apps like this should work. Could you try including the usual e-ink files (like you did with Xournal) and manually call the irex_display_update function (or a direct ioctl() call)? That way we can see if the trouble is in getting the display to refresh, or if for some reason there is nothing being drawn to the screen itself.
I experimented a little today, the problem is not with the refresh (I can do a ctrl-alt-1 on the qemu which does not help). I am not really sure what the problem is... more debugging to do ...
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote