View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 11:19 PM   #31
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Desertgrandma's Banana Bread

1 c. granulated sugar
1 stick butter (room temp)
2 large eggs
3-5 ripe bananas, well mushed
1 tablespoon milk
1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 c. all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda

Preheat oven to 325. Butter a 9x5x3" loaf pan

Cream the sugar and butter until light and fluffy (I used my RED Kitchen-aid mixer and large bowl.)

Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well in between each egg. (I use the low setting)

Mix the milk and cinnamon with the mushed bananas.

Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir well.

In a separate bowl, mix the flour baking powder, baking soda.

Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour disappears.

Pour into the pan, and bake 1 hour 10 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clearn. Cool on rack for 15 minutes, the remove from pan on rack and let cool completely before slicing.

I like mine in the morning with butter, and coffee!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote