View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 03:50 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
Hi there ! I'm using Calibre on a Mac to convert Mangas (in CBZ) into Epubs.

When I just want to convert one, I do Convert Individually, and in the left Panel I can choose Comic Input and select the Right to left option.

But when I want to convert more than one, I try a bulk convert, and... I can't find "Comic Input" anywhere.

Could one of you guys help me ?
PS : Sorry for my English, I hope it wasn't too bad
Bulk mode has to auto detect from available SOURCE formats since no singe answer usually applies.

Preferences: Behavior The order biases the choice that will be used in these cases
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote