View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 01:39 PM   #1
miquele
Connoisseur
miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Kindle 3, Kindle PW, Kindle Voyage
TOC listed in the TOC?

Hello fellow Sigil users,

I'm new to Sigil and ebook creating in general, so please bear with me.

I'd like to tell Sigil to list the TOC page as the last item of the TOC. Like this example:

________
Foreword
Chapter 1
Chapter 27
TOC
________

The reason for this. In my reading device (kindle PW) a book with many chapters needs scrolling in the navigation pop up. It's unwieldy.

Instead, I'd like to click on the TOC link if it were listed and go to the TOC page in the book.

Hence the question: any ideas how to tell Sigil to list the TOC page as the last item in the TOC? I'm creating the epub from a HTML-file, the TOC is created from Sigil through the headers, and afterwards I convert it to .mobi using calibre. It all works excellent - apart from the missing TOC entry.

Any pointers?

The bonus would be, to put the extended TOC page upfront, rather than at the end.

Many thanks and as always, happy reading!
miquele
miquele is offline   Reply With Quote