View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 04:33 PM   #5
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
As if I hadn't discovered that As for me, they didn't even have to do the Kindle logo cutout, but as said, the Touch might now (just) fit.

Fingerprints count for the backside too. It's actually one of the reasons why I decided to try a book type case again. Normally, I use leather or neoprene pouches and sleeves and use my devices "naked".

The Touch has far less of an issue with fingerprints by the way. Must be the material.

I've been reading using this case foot for some time today. While it does make the device bigger and heavier, it's by no means unwieldy. People with very small hands might find it too big / heavy to read with one hand though.

A small issue is that they could have imprinted something such as "Kindle" on the front. Now it's exactly the same on both sides. You might find yourself holding the device upside down and backward while trying too open the case, if you don't pay enough attention.

I see the side lighting really makes that magnetic catches in the bottom and top right stand out. In practice, they are about invisible.

Last edited by Katsunami; 02-05-2013 at 04:37 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote