View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 03:25 PM   #11
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koboyashi View Post
Nice tool. Works flawlessly with my Glo. Please, would you share the Delphi source? I'm thinking about a little tool to tweak the database, e.g. creating an account offline and so on.
Since I did not follow a strict plan from the beginning, but rather added piece after piece at later times without rewriting the older code, there is some redundancy in it. Therefore, I feel a bit uneasy sharing it. Anyway, in order to compile the project you need to have Tnt Delphi Unicode Controls installed, or to rewrite some parts accordingly if you have a Delphi version that supports unicode controls.

Last edited by tshering; 01-29-2013 at 05:23 AM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote