View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 06:35 AM   #23
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaporPunk View Post
I'd have a bit more than that...Just in sports channels alone. But other than sports, news, and a few documentary channels, I'd be hard pressed to say I would miss any others. Movies I can get on demand or via friends, same with pretty much any TV series I want. Milady barely watches the tube so...

I'm hoping that sometime in the future we also get the whole International copyright laws sorted out. I miss Hulu and Netflix. Yes, I can use a VPN, but it would be nice to get access legally and make sure the creative people get paid...the ones who deserve it.
I don't see the difference when you watch Hulu or Netflix via VPN or while actually being in the US? You still count as one additional user and that is important for their advertising revenue or for the monthly fee. So how does anyone not get paid?
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote