View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 10:10 AM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Your exact code works fine for me. Even when removing the "p.nothing{text-align:left;}" line, the colors and indents appear as expected when viewing with the Kindle Previewer in Fire mode.

The amzn-mobi part doesn't appear to be working correctly for me... or rather I should say the higher-priority default settings (text-indent and margin-left) seem to be conspiring with the less prioritized negative text-indents in the amzn-mobi section to make the three lines all indented equally as much... at what appears to be three ems.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote