View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 10:14 AM   #9
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmeisner View Post
Sorry to be paranoid, but does this still work?

Your post is over a year old, and I'm curious if Overdrive may have added DRM since then (e.g., to lock the file after a 3-week library loan period is up).
MP3s do not have DRM. You can see that when you encounter an extra screen for MP3s (as opposed to protected WMAs) during library checkout that makes you agree to obey the loan period. That's the best they can do, since there's no DRM.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote