View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 09:59 AM   #117
porkupan
Fanatic
porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by vietchovui View Post
I've tried the key combination you said, but my T1 still stopped at the "opening book..." screen when it restarted from a crash (I've previously root it with minimal-root). How can I unroot it now? My PC doesn't recognize the READER, SETTINGS, and SDCARD disks (plugged in the reader).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byzb-cIryp0
Do you want to "unroot" it, or were you trying to install the ADB? The instructions you referred to recommended what to do when you wanted to install the ADB, and your reader got hung up. Actually, the current ADB installer should not hang up your reader any more.

How did your reader "crash"? And what were you doing when it "crashed"? Why did you go into the Recovery mode? Was the reader refusing to boot in Normal mode?

Have you tried just doing a RESET and turning the reader on? What happens when you do it?

I can tell you what to do, but I need to know what you have already done.
porkupan is offline   Reply With Quote