View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 05:03 AM   #32
daudi
Addict
daudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-books

Device: iRex iLiad, Psion 5MX, nokia n800
Hi Matt,

No, I don't run jabref on the iliad I'm afraid (now that would be cool). I'm still refining my work flow, but for now I am reading on the iliad and writing on my PC. I read an article and underline or markup parts that are interesting or important as I go, and then once I have finished the paper I make a quick summary in the review section of jabref using the marks I have made as prompts. Having read the paper, skipping through and taking notes is quite quick.

I am very close to being able to use jabref (running on my PC) to open pdfs on the iliad. I have one little issue to sort out, that I think is a jabref issue that I can work around. I'll try to get time to play with finalising it this weekend.
daudi is offline   Reply With Quote