View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 12:40 PM   #2
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
Things have now got much worse. After waiting an additional hour I gave up. I have tried plugging in the USB cable (not seen by Windows). I have tried powering off - doesn't happen. I have tried pushing the reset button many times (>10) - does nothing. The reader just keeps saying "formatting internal memory". My next step is to actually open the case and disconnect and reconnect the battery. I don't like that - very messy process, but I don't know what else to try. Any suggestions?
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote