View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 09:15 PM   #86
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramen View Post
Huh. Only 586 (+171 blanks) have removed DRM from their purchases. Different audience as mentioned above? People not admitting it?

And there are a lot of Nulls for the question "I would reduce or eliminate my downloading of ebook files I have not paid for if one or more of the following events would take place". Lots are desktop users too. Correlation to the downloading of potentially illegal copies?

(Sorry for cherry-picking some of the results, lilac_jive. I just wanted to see if my replies survived NoScript [they did \o/] and couldn't help myself)
No one should ever be sorry for playing with data If I was looking at it right, a lot of nulls come from a cutoff somewhere in the middle. That might be some kind of error. It looks like they start around "Have you ever removed DRM?" 325 said no. Maybe those who don't know DRM kind of petered out there.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote