Thread: Sigil v0.1.3
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 09:08 PM   #18
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
I'm cutting from within Sigil and pasting to another spot in Sigil. Weird.
Very. Try to create a minimal test case and sequence of steps that would replicate this. Then create an issue on the tracker with it.

Quote:
So, one awesome thing-your insert image works perfectly for me. I am slowly adding some illustrations/diagrams into an ePub that had been converted from HTML (and all graphics were stripped). I tried a couple, re-saved as ePub, then opened in Stanza Desktop. Unfortunately, Stanza Desktop does NOT show images, but when you transfer the file to the iPhone, the images show up correctly.
If they show up in one and not the other, it's probably a bug in Stanza Desktop. Just to be sure, install Adobe Digital Editions and see if it displays in that.

Quote:
What is the advantage right now in saving in Sigil format, instead of always saving back to ePub?
See this thread.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote