View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 10:23 PM   #10
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickinev View Post
The only thing that bothers me is my expired library books show up on it. I wish there was a way to delete them.

Nicole
Go to your account at Amazon and click on Digital Content | Manage Your Kindle. In Your Kindle Library, choose View: Loans from the drop-down menu. Your library books will be marked "public library." If you want to delete the expired loans, just click on "Actions" (on the right) and choose "delete from library."
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote