View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 08:07 PM   #28
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
I like that there are a few people who goes out of there way to list all freebies and bargains for us/me. If money is their incentive who cares, at least its being done. Its not costing me anything. if you want a list of only good books go to reading recommendations and make your own lists. I think thats a bit much to expect people to not only find deals but read them to make sure theyre good enough for your time.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote