View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 06:01 PM   #15
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
If I was expecting a free ride and expecting government to take care of everything, would I be upset with Obamacare? Speaking of control being under corporations, who do you think benefited most under Obama's stimulus plans? And guess who gets to pay for it. As far as withdrawal from Iraq and Afghanistan goes, that has yet to happen. We still have pretty much the same number of troops in both countries combined; all he has done is pull some from Iraq and sent them to Afghanistan. He promised to get them out. If you really think things are better, you have your head in the sand. He is Supreme Commander of the U.S. Armed Forces yet he has generals under him telling him what to do. Can we say tail wagging the dog? Bush abused his power; Obama is the other extreme in that he hasn't the backbone to use it. People are going back to Republicans because they are scared; it's because, as desertgrandma pointed out, they are pissed! As am I.

For the past 10 years, I have voted FOR only one politician (Obama and he turned out to be a lying disappointment); the rest of the time I voted for the lesser of two evils to keep the greater evil out of office. Most of the time it hasn't worked. My reward is having my telephone number abused by politicians and survey takers. I don't know why I bother anymore. 2012 just may be the end of the world since possible choices include Mit Romney, Sarah Palin, and Joe Arpaio (Obama won't have a prayer).
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote