View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 09:18 PM   #24
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xennex1170 View Post
Yes, it appears to be the same issue.. Books going missing most likely from Nov.4 or so.. My KT book count dropped from about 2050 books to about 1300. Only a handful of the books I downloaded from Kobo remain, those I downloaded then placed on my SD card.

After checking my KT books section I have noticed not 1 kepub remains in my device.. It all got wiped out via the wifi syncs that were failing since about Nov.4.
Why can't an email be sent to customers informing them of the issues and ETA for resolution? No one has responded to that thread with an update on this common problem. Ignoring customer problems isn't the way to go.

Last edited by SCION; 11-09-2011 at 09:21 PM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote