View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 09:00 PM   #21
Xennex1170
Addict
Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
At this point, as this is not being widely reported, you might want to think about uninstalling the desktop app, rebooting your computer, reinstalling the latest desktop application, and, after making sure everything that should be in I'm Reading is there, doing a reset of your Kobo WiFi and starting from scratch. If the WiFi ie good to go, you can then do the same with the Vox, if that is still messed up.

It's extreme and a major pain, I know, but it does let you get all the way back to square one and will take care of that odd, but not unheard of situation, where something weird and sorta random happened along the way to screw with your reader or the syncing that time alone will not fix.
Nope didn't work.. Now I have a Kobo Desktop App with NO books in it..

I believe the error message that pops up during syncing the desktop is "Something Unexpected Happened and your sync was cancelled"
Xennex1170 is offline   Reply With Quote