View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 04:27 AM   #9
Frida Fantastic
SF/F book blogger
Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
I can't put everything on my reader. I get too overwhelmed and I end up not reading anything :P I use Netvibes and I really like being able to order my blog subscriptions in tabs. Used to have more general SF/F news blogs, but it shifted over time to blogs about indie books. I actually quite like blogs that post weekly, it's easy to keep on top of their posts. There's a lot of super active news-type blogs that I enjoy, but I can't follow them all, so I end up just following one for SF/F and only checking up on it every few days or so.