Thread: Did you ever...
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 05:56 PM   #2
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
There's this person the other day in a store, she was inquiring about e-readers and checking out the Sony T2. I couldn't help but talk to her and explain to her why the T2 was not a good purchase. I told her about the Glo because it is the only next gen reader available here. The Sony being outdated and the Paper white not being available here. She seemed interested in my explanation and after that I walked away. Hope she got what she wanted
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote