View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 02:41 PM   #1
jabberwock_11
Addict
jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Aluratek Libre Pro
Looking for an app with custom shelf view

I am currently using Aldiko on my Asus Transformer and I like it, but I find it tedious to go through hundreds of books while in shelf view. Granted, I can go into list view and see the books by collections or tags, but what I really want is a customizable shelf view so that I can see all of the books on my shelf organized into collections or tags.

I know this seems like nit picking, but if there is an app out there that can do this then I would love to try it out. .mobi support would also be nice, but it's not a deal breaker. I just really want n app that does it all...
jabberwock_11 is offline   Reply With Quote