View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 03:19 PM   #15
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
See Buying Kindle books for the iPhone in Australia - a success story. So far as I know, what works from Australia will work from anywhere outside the US. Note that a small percentage of Kindle ebooks are in the TOPAZ format, but most are AZW which is functionally identical to MOBI and the DRM can be stripped using mobidedrm. The ebooks are downloaded to your iPhone (iPod Touch) and must be uploaded from there to a PC (say) if you want to move them to another device.
I visited Stanza site today and I have seen that there is a PC version. Do your suggestion work for the PC as well, or do you really need a iPod Touch / iPhone ?
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote