View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 08:09 PM   #105
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Thanks for translating that
i'm glad you appreciated it, that was a long post ! i would have been really disappointed if nobody read it after all my hard work.
Quote:
I think to get a 9-10 you would have needed to have been doing more live updates, and maybe tweeting it, too
we'll keep that in mind for next time (now that we've figured out that la trottinette has wifi...)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote