View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 12:17 PM   #13
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
I agree that it would be nice if Mantano had a static page indicator (as well as time and battery percentage indicator) at the bottom of the page.
Maybe I'm not following what you mean by "static page indicator," but I've always had the ability to continually display the page indicator at the bottom of the page in the premium version of Mantano. I always keep it turned off 'cause I don't want to see it, bit still... when I turn it on, there it sits (ex. 200/319). On every "page." What am I missing?

Also, if I turn off "Fullscreen Reading" the native time and battery indicators for my device are always on display (at the top rather than at the bottom) in the status bar. But I don't like that either, so I leave Fullscreen Reading on.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 07-14-2013 at 12:21 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote