View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 06:18 AM   #164
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by frigo View Post
Thanks to the forum members who took so much time to review this new device. The thread was so interesting that I finally decided to quit lurking and to register - and, well, ask some more questions, since I don't own any e-reader yet, about which I could contribute myself...

Maybe I missed something in the videos, but I don't think I've read any answer to the following question. It concerns both the Onyx and the PB903: when you get rid of the margins of one page in order to improve its readability, either by automatic crop or by manual zoom, can you keep this zoom template for all the following pages? Or do you need to perform the same operation at every page, however in most cases the margins remain the same in the whole book ?

Thanks !
Frédéric
Hello and Welcome, Frédéric!

The m92 keeps the zoom settings automatically so you don't have to repeat zooming every new page. Just read and enjoy it

You can actually see it here http://youtu.be/0EL43EQg8YM?t=13m34s
The eBook is opened in hide margine mode. On the next page M92 adjusts/hides margins automatically

Last edited by Booxtor; 12-16-2011 at 06:27 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote