Thread: Appreciation
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2003, 10:54 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally posted by dillon65@Mar 11 2003, 04:31 PM
that some new threads have never been answered, it is a horrid feeling when your searching for information, and you post a question, and no one answers, how would you feel?  Life is not always about taking!
dillon65,

as far as I know all questions by newbies were solved over time. You cannot expect people to find the exact answer to your problems within hours after your posting. It also doesn't help if you post the same questions 3 or 4 times in different sections of the forum, on the contrary, it makes people like myself a little bit wary.

I am glad you found your solutions and I am sure this forum is the best place for you when it comes to mobile Internet.

On the other hand, I must say that you are right about one point. I hope for more member interaction in future. If not, I will have to think of a way to restrict viewing new links until someone has posted something him or herself. Normally, I am not much fan of such drakonian methods.

Just as a side note - I mentioned elsewhere that I am myself very busy at the moment. I am planning to port this forum to a new forum software THIS WEEK, and at the same time I am redoing my company's web site.

Cheers
Alex
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote