View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 05:04 PM   #17
yifanlu
Kindle Dissector
yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Great news! Weird it took this long to find it, lol. Anyways, as I said before, I REALLY want a copy of Kindle 3's root fs.

If you have a Kindle 3 and would like to help a fellow member, type this in:
Quote:
~exec dd if=/dev/mmcblk0p1 of=/mnt/us/rootfsbackup.bin bs=1024
Then plug your kindle into the PC and send me rootfsbackup.bin. If the file is too big (it should be ~256MB), just upload it to my public folder (please): https://public.me.com/yifanlu (Password: yifanlu)

I want to start Kindle 3 hacking before I get a Kindle 3 (don't have the money right now).

Thank you SO MUCH!

Last edited by yifanlu; 09-07-2010 at 06:31 PM.
yifanlu is offline   Reply With Quote