Thread: Seriousness How To Join Our Happy Family!
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 11:27 PM   #56
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
My bit of advice for our new family members...

From a 'been there, done that' perspective-- Don't be overwhelmed by all of the nonsensical comments and inside jokes that fly right over your head! Believe me when I say there will be more. There's ALWAYS more! See! Right there! "Perky butts and What's yours worth?" and you heard it here first!

If that doesn't comfort you and you have a need to be 'in the know', you can spend the next month or so reading threads in the Llounge to catch yourself up on psocks, llounge llamas, squirrels, otters, the blue one next to the fish, Germany and Portugal, hijacking threads and avatars, and so on and so on and so on...

Welcome (and I do mean Welcome!) to the madness! Never a dull moment here on MobileRead! Enjoy!
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote