View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 09:06 AM   #3
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I don't mind reading pbooks and Wasp Factory was on my list of possibles, but if everyone's abandoning ship, I'll eliminate it. That leaves the three public domain options (Le Fanu, Henry James and M.R. James) and Shirley Jackson; I'd be delighted with any of them. So if there's a consensus out there, please clue me in!

As an aside, having read the five Ice and Fire books, I'll never read a word by GRRM again. The last two books were dreadful, but momentum carried me through. As for Carrie, time would be better spent watching the excellent movie. The book isn't very good.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote