View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 03:24 AM   #56
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
v1.4.2 Released

Changes in this release:
  • Change default path for Sigil for Linux users to use correct path separators
  • Ensure LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable is cleared for Linux users to ensure no library conflict with Calibre

This affects Linux users only - thanks to user_none for these changes.

Note that I will need to do another release in the near future to properly integrate with Calibre's new keyboard shortcuts feature (for all users). However that is proving to be a whole world of pain I haven't got my head around completely as yet.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote