View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 04:47 PM   #716
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
The old cart feature having a 30 or 60 minute time limit prevented accidental tying up of books for days or even weeks, so I like the old method better as well.

I clicked 'Borrow' on a book the other day but then continued to browse and completely forgot that I hadn't downloaded that one title. I got busy with other things and days later saw it in my bookshelf. My preference is set to a seven day checkout, but ostensibly I could have tied up that book for three weeks....eek. I felt bad, especially as it was a book with a waiting list.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote